Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MY Car AcciDEnT

hey...i want to share my car accident with u guys...my past already few months ago..but still fresh in my mind...

It happened on 5 may 2008.. it was a one fine day.....my family and me was on way from
Pahang...i was driving...1st time driving in highway

It was at Federal Highway...1 stupid FxUKing car...just bang from behind....it was at highway man...the stupid driver also drive like hell...simply come and bang people...

My car turn twice...2 around...and then the car was push to the left side of the road and bang the road divider....At that point of time...woww...when the car is heading to the road divider...i thought I going to DIED...thank god survive without any injuries....imagine for yourself....ur car kena bang like this...aghh!!!.....

MY Car GONE.....
cannot drive about 2months...somemore must waitabout 3 months for the repairing of the car...T.T...

No comments: