Wednesday, December 31, 2008

THe Year Of 2008

It is the last 2 hours before a Brand New Year of 2008......

Year 2008......
Just pass by so fast as blink of an eye....
But it left by leaving a good and bad memories....laugh and tear moments
Memories that will be there always in our hearts until forever

This Year brought me a lot of good memories than bad ones.....

In order (Jan-Dec)
GooD Memories

  1. Start with a month with NO school for me (working)
  2. Joined Voluntary Aid Detachment 43 (VAD 43)
  3. Stop working..hehe
  4. Received the last salary(Rm 1200)
  5. Pass my driving test and got 'P' license and my mother's Car
  6. SPM Result.... 8A's
  7. 1st ever Interview (MAS)
  8. 2nd Interview (ALAM)
  9. Family Gathering
  10. The Gathering with My frenz before they leave to College and Matikulation
  11. KEM TUTTI FARTELLI INTERNATIONAL 2008!!!!
  12. Enter Form 6...meet new frez and brand New Life
  13. Kem Tutti Rethreat to Port Dikson
  14. Changed School from Shahbandaraya to STAR
  15. Entered Star Prefectorial Board
  16. Become MC for the first time for Majlis Berbuka Puasa and Latern Festival (BSMM)
  17. Prefect Installation Day
  18. Trip to Sunway Lagoon with School Frenz
  19. My Exam Result (1st A for STPM ) haha
  20. 1st STPM Project
  21. My Class (6Bs1) BBQ Party
  22. Kem Belia 31
  23. 1st disaster scene ( Landslide at Bukit Antarabangsa )
  24. MY BIRTHDAY with VAD43
  25. RC NITE CHARITY GALA DINNER 2008 !!!

That was the good thing and memories that had happen to Me....(there is some i left out...but this is the all meories and best memories (in YELOW) ^^)

BAD Memories

  1. End of Working Life (last salary)
  2. Onli 8A's in SPM (not enough)
  3. HQ burned down (i saw it myself...unforgetable scene)
  4. My car accident (thank god me still alive)
  5. Dec- my last BSm activity of the Year 2008 (RC NIte)

Dats all for my bad memories and times... onli 5 wor...haha

Parents- Thank you for all your supports and caring for me in this year...

VAD 43- Best VAD of 2008...Thank You...I had THE BEST memories and experience with u guys....Great!!! BSMM forever...^^

FRenz- U all The Best!

I will treasure it always....^^

~BYE BYE 2008~




No comments: