Sunday, February 8, 2009

STAR Sports Day

This is the lamest sports day ever for me.....






Is not that great as the sports day in Raja Mahadi...IS really not
NO SEMANGAT AT ALL!!!

arrr...whatever
Star Sports Day was on Saturday 7/02/09
Started with marching...standing in the hot sun for 1 hour...lolx
I satisfied with Pengawas Team marching. I think we did very well !!
Altough we didnt win any prize, we all have fun during the practice and during marching!!
Beside than that,we saw our senoirs sitting in the grand stand....Lee Xiong,Nishanthi,Brandon,Cao Jun,Sarah,Kelvin and others (can't remember)

Im in Laksamana House...how unlucky i can be!!!
I ran for 4X100 and 4X400...all the runners was goood except for the third runner!!! slow like helll!!! We just won third for 4X400 and finish 4th in 4X100
hmm...just ran for fun wahoooo

Then is the prize giving ceremony.... dono what to say
Laksamana just got 4th place for overall points and
Got last in marching...lolx ~.~
This is the third year of lost!!! hehe

Whatever Happens For a Reason....
I had a bit fun during the Sports Day process...didnt touch book also hahaha
I hope next year even if i wont be there...i hope STAR Sports Day can be improved!!!
haha...next week is the cross country practise and the following week is exam..walao
Can't MOVe my LEGS now!!! T.T

~R@VI~


No comments: